EXPANSION OF OUR RESOURCE LIBRARY
YOUR DOXING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
What do I do if I'm outside the United States? Are there revenge porn laws in my state? What if my doxing is already in progress? What do I need if I'm going to seek a lawyer?
All of these are critical questions that have come in to our inbox, and we're here to provide factual, comprehensive answers and referrals to lead you through the full process of dealing with doxing, revenge porn, and other online harassment.
Coming soon to Undox.me:
1. Tips for researching your legal options, and what documentation you may need.
2. Tips for communicating with law enforcement and other agencies.
3. How to limit the reach of doxing in progress.
4. Remedies specific to your location/outside the United States.
5. How to talk to a parent, coworker or partner about your situation and communicating the need for support.
6. Links to online resources for emotional support on other kinds of harassment.
Are you another organization or expert in this issue and would like to collaborate? Can you help us build out our library? Be sure to reach out to our contact page for more information.